We are looking for developers, who are eager to work in a high paced environment to join our Thessaloniki based IT team.
We build state of the art, custom made, IT solutions aiming at environmental and agricultural management. You will join our dev team in developing the above applications using IoT, environmental remote sensing, big data, data analytics/visualizations, geographic information system (GIS) technologies, and web/mobile applications. We are always refining our approach and a seat at the table is always available for people that feel passionate about what they do!
In DRAXIS we know that work is a huge part of everyday life so we make sure to keep things both interesting and fun! So if you wish to join the DRAXIS team keep reading below!
The main responsibilities are:
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code by using best software development practice
- Develop web services and APIs that will be used by front-end and mobile application developer
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability taking into account security and data protection
- Participate in quality assurance and maintenance
- Search for new technologies and their application to relevant projects
- Expert understanding and experience in object-oriented programming having proven work experience as a full-stack developer for 2+ years
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Understanding and implementation of complex architecture and ability to design/propose solutions to fit complex IT problems
Good to have (not required):
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the Laravel framework (or similar)
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular or vue or React)
- Experience in working with spatial databases and queries
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Grow by learning from the team or by using the annual training budget for a topic you are passionate about
- Get the chance to work in different projects building up the company’s and your portfolio
- Get a competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program